Saturday, May 21, 2016

STATurday and Farmer's Market


I weighted myself this morning, and the scale said 260.  Which means, the scale is definitely going the wrong direction.  Since I started 21 Day Fix Extreme, the scale has been going up.  I know my diet hasn't been 100% on point, but it has drastically improved from where it was.  I think that is part of my problem.  I don't need to be so fixated with the number on the scale.  Because it had been going up, even if my body fat percentage went down, I got a little discouraged.  Now I'm super discouraged.    But, I'm going to do something about it.  

Today, we went to the farmer's market in effort to purchase local produce so I can meal prep tomorrow.  


This is an awesome farmer's market with lots of local farmers, and a lot of them are all natural/organic farms.  There were a lot of flower and herb vendors this time, and the selection at the farmer's tables were very limited.  I think this is because it is early in the season.  We were able to get some spinach, zucchini, and meat.  


They also had this awesome band that played while you can hear it throughout the market.  It's nice to have some atmosphere.  This is something I really enjoy doing, but I don't do it enough.  We are going to try to make it a habit to go every Saturday.  It is kind of far out of the way for me (it's about an hour north), but I'm hoping that it will be worth it.  


There were also food trucks while we were there.  There was one called Pandamonium Doughnuts, and it had a humongous line.  I've heard they're really yummy.  We ate at this food truck called "Cracked," which had egg products.  I had an egg sandwich with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, hash browns, and chipotle pesto.  It was delicious.  


Tomorrow is definitely a reset day.  Yoga Fix Extreme, meal plan, and clean the house.  That's going to be the plan, and I am going to post day by day to assist me in documenting my journey.  




No comments:

Post a Comment